Add robots.txt to web server of azuracast #5755 - GitHub

I'm here to ask what would be the best/easiest way to add robots.txt file to my azuracast web server. I don't want robots to index my public websites - they are ...

webserver and azuracast · Issue #733 - GitHub

Good evening I have a question can i have webserver and azuracat together? how can i change azuracast ports from 80 to an other port.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Enabling the robots.txt #1798 - plausible analytics - GitHub

Hi. For some reason, Google is indexing a number of the /api/event. I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to prevent this.

Webserver cannot start · Issue #1650 · AzuraCast ... - GitHub

You most likely have apache2 or nginx web server installed on the machine which use the same port as AzuraCast. You'll need to disable that ...

Anyone know how to server the robots.txt from docker setup ... - GitHub

Anyone know how to server the robots.txt from docker setup with some nginx proxy in front? Originally posted by @utzer in #305 (comment) ...

Passing Azuracast to HTTPS · Issue #2630 - GitHub

We have a domain name linked to the server. If I understand, I have to install Cerbot on the server. Certbot's website purpose to choose ...

web/robots.txt at master · openssl/web - GitHub

www.openssl.org . Contribute to openssl/web development by creating an account on GitHub.

azuracast-docs/home.md at main - GitHub

Many web radio stations already run AzuraCast, but keeping your server up-to-date with the latest code from the GitHub repository is strongly ...

Create and Submit a robots.txt File | Google Search Central

A robots.txt file lives at the root of your site. Learn how to create a robots.txt file, see examples, and explore robots.txt rules.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024